Turnigy Nanotech 1300mah 25c 50c
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
Weight: 119g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT60
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries:
· Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
· Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
· Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
· Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
· Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
· Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
· Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
· Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometre conductive additives. The nanometre conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion.
Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipo batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind.
Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate
that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less
internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates
than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
- Brand: Turnigy
- Product Code: nanotech 3S 1300mah 25C-50C
- Price with VAT: £16.79
- Availability: Out Of Stock