Turnigy Nanotech 1500mAh 11.1v 3S 35-70C Lipo Battery
TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind.
Utilizing an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance.
In short, less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance.
For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged.
Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 35C Constant / 70C Burst
Weight: 129g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT60
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipo
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn't exceed 60degC
- Swelling during heavy load doesn't exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipo.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipo technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometre conductive additives.
The nanometre conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for inhibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels.
This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion.
Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
- Brand: Turnigy
- Product Code: Turnigy Nanotech 1500mAh 3S 35-70C
- Price with VAT: £14.49
- Availability: Out Of Stock