Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
- Customers may return items for a full refund of the product cost if they no longer require the items.
- This must be done within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods and the item must be in the same condition as it has been posted (brand new/ in box- if one has accompanied the product).
Good condition refers to the original packaging with ALL accessories included.
- We do not accept crashed, damaged parts of the items due to misuse, and items that have been used or modified.
rclexa.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products.
All relevant information must be indicated on the RMA application form.
- Photos and/ or videos are required for Initial Evaluation (submission via email/ contact us).
- All types of FAULTY batteries are NOT required to be returned to warehouse. Photos and/ or videos are enough to justify the fault of the item.
- For re-sending of items via RMA, the RMA form MUST be printed and attached on the parcel.
- After submitting the RMA form, if we receive no response from your end within 14 days or once the parcel is required to send back but it is not returned to our warehouse within 14 days, it will subject to rejection of RMA application.
The 14 day time frame commences the day when the item has been received.
Please make sure to inform us of your intent to return the item in that specific time frame.
We do reserve the right to refuse return requests that exceed the 14 day cool off period.
If you receive a damaged or incomplete item, please contact our Customer Support team and inform us of the matter.
Our team is here to make sure that your buying experience is as pleasant as possible for you.
Please see our Contact Us page for our returns address.
If you return Products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method which requires a signature on delivery.
If we have offered to collect the Product from you in the Order Confirmation, please refer to the further details provided; and unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
You must provide a valid receipt for the full postage in case of any parcels lost in transit and any cases of non-delivery of returned Products will not be considered without this receipt (including Royal Mail or any other courier service used).
For further enquiries, please refer to the ‘Contact Us’ tab.