Turnigy 9X 3S 11.1v Lipo Battery
Turnigy 2650mah battery description:
This is a low discharge battery pack, 1C. So it is recommended to be used with transmitters only,.
"It's built with a low C-rate Long Life LiCo Formula which isn't like a standard LiPo.
It retains voltage for months on end without need for a storage charge so you can store your radio and fly once a month and not have to worry about discharging or recharging your pack."
The Turnigy 2650 mah 11.1v Battery for the Turnigy 9X transmitter fits into the battery tray snugly.
As in the pictures the easiest way that we found to fit the battery is:
- insert the 2s balance plug into the power supply plug for the Turnigy remote control
- insert the Turnigy battery face down and towards the right
- then ply the charging cable to the bottom of the battery tray
- then the 3S balance plug will fit on top in the remaining space
- make sure no wires are on the contact surfaces where the battery tray lid rests when closed
- place the battery tray lid in position
- slide and close the lid.
The Turnigy 9X transmitter and the original 8 AA battery holder shown in the pictures are for demonstrations only and you will not receive them by purchasing this item, you will receive only the Turnigy 2650mAh 11.1v 3S battery.
This battery pack is custom made for the Turnigy 9X transmitter.
All polarities are checked and as seen from the picture are the same as the original 8 AA battery holder.
All cells are checked individually before dispatch. All batteries and plugs are tested personally for polarities and voltage before dispatch.
Please ask any questions before purchase.
The battery is fitted with a XT60 plug for charging the battery pack and a 2S JST-XH plug that fits the original power supply plug for the Turnigy 9X transmitter.
Do not use the 2S balance plug for balance charging the battery, it will not work and might damage the battery or charger.
For balanced charge please use the 3S balance plug.
The polarities are checked by us before dispatch.
Every battery is plugged into our personal 9X transmitter and tested so you will not receive a battery that is not working or with reversed polarities and so on.
As a precaution please check the 2S plug wire polarity against the one that you already use before inserting the Turnigy battery into the transmitter. This should be done with every single battery purchased from anyone or anywhere no matter what its purpose is. We need to take care of our precious and much loved "toys".
The battery does not have a built in low voltage safety so you will need to monitor the battery through the voltage display on your Turnigy 9X display or with a battery voltage alarm monitor.
When it comes to maximum discharge it should be treated as any other Lipo battery.
Please note that if you buy this battery to use it with any electrical model you should first check if the polarities are suitable for your own use and if it can provide the needed amperage.
- Item Name: Turnigy 9X Transmitter 2650mAh Battery
- Capacity: 2650mAh
- Voltage: 11.1v
- Constant discharge: 1C (Low discharge)
- Burst discharge: N/A
- Weight: 155g including cables and wires
- Size: 101mm long x 31mm wide x 27mm thick (Fits the Turnigy 9X battery tray)
- Charging Plug: XT60
- Balance Plug: 3S JST-XH
- Power supply plug for the Turnigy 9X remote: 2S JST-XH (same as original, will fit the Turnigy 9X power supply plug in only one position)
- Brand: Turnigy
- Product Code: Turnigy 9X 3S 11.1v Lipo Battery
- Price with VAT: £18.85
- Availability: Pre-Order